Light version of the classic Expedition Down Jacket from 1974, here with 35% less down to suit milder winter climates. Otherwise exactly like the original: generous hood, yellow adjustment cords and spacious pockets.
- 100% polyamide.
- A lighter version of the iconic Expedition Down Jacket that is suitable for milder winter climates.
- Lightly padded with high-quality, ethically produced down distributed in stitch-through channels.
- Outer fabric in hardwearing polyamide with PFC-free DWR.
- Shoulders reinforced with synthetic padding to resist moisture.
- Protective hood with signature yellow drawcord and leather tab adjustment.
- Two-way front zipper plus a protective flap with buttons.
- Two large top-loaded pockets with flaps, and extra openings from the sides.
- Zippered inside storage pocket.
- Drawcord adjustments at hem and waist.
Outer material: 100% Polyamide
Lining: 100% polyamide
Filling: 90% goose down, 10% feather
Weight: 1260 g in size M
Fill Power: 700 CUIN
Filling weight: 480 g