Wool has a long tradition of use in the outdoors, so why not use it for Fjällräven’s most iconic jacket? This warmer version of Greenland jacket is made from a fantastic fabric in recycled wool, with pile-fleece lining and reinforcements in G-1000 Eco for added warmth and durability. You’ll also find the classic Greenland pockets and the equally classic hood, ready to protect you from autumn storms. Perfect for everyday use and forest excursions during autumn and winter.
- Robust and warm in recycled wool.
- Durable G-1000 Eco on the shoulders, hood, elbows and pockets.
- Comfortable, warm pile-fleece lining.
- Two chest pockets with flaps and buttons.
- Two bellows pockets with flaps and side openings.