North Face Women's Recon Pack - 30L
- Free shipping to Canada on all orders over 149$ *exclusions apply*
- En stock
- Inventaire sur le chemin
Stay organized while navigating from point A to B with the ultra-durable, 30-liter, women-specific Recon daypack that’s had a sharp redesign to feature enhanced compartments and pockets, and improved suspension and materials for all-day comfort. 360 degrees of reflectivity keeps you safe during your commute, and mesh water bottle pockets make it easy to stay hydrated while you’re on the go. Carry your helmet in the stretch-front stash pocket for hands-free convenience at your destination.
- Iconic 30-liter backpack updated with a stretch front stash pocket and improved organization
- The FlexVent™ suspension system features a flexible yoke built from custom injection-molded shoulder straps, a padded mesh back panel and a breathable lumbar panel.
- Padded, fleece-lined 15" laptop sleeve in main compartment protects laptop from bumps and falls
- Large main compartment for books and binders
- Front compartment with internal organization has an extra padded tablet sleeve, a pendolier and additional secure-zip pockets
- 360 degree reflective bike-light loop, water bottle tabs and shoulder strap webbing
- Two extended mesh water bottle pockets can easily double as multi-use pockets with quick-draw cell-phone access on one side
- External, fleece-lined pocket for sunglasses or electronics
- Front, extendable stash pocket with daisy chains for added lash points
- Comfortable padded top handle
- Sternum strap with whistle buckle
- Removable waist belt
- Avg Weight: 2 Lbs 6.1 Oz (1080 G)
- Dimensions: 19.25" X 13" X 7" (48.9 Cm X 33 Cm X 17.8 Cm)
- Volume: 1831 In³ (30 Liters)
- Laptop Sleeve: 11.5" X 17.75" (29.2 Cm X 45 Cm)
- Fabric: 600D Polyester Toile, 500D Nylon Oxford Slub, 420D Nylon, 210D Cordura® Nylon Ripstop, Polyester Jacquard Camo
- Greystone Blue Ripstop/Mint Blue
What countries do you ship to?
We are currently only shipping within Canada.
Which companies do you use to ship your products?
We ship our items through Canada Post using their expedited shipping service.
How much does shipping cost?
We offer free expedited shipping anywhere in Canada for orders over $149!On orders under $149 - the shipping cost depends on the location and size of the item.
When will my order ship?
When we receive your order, it will take 2-3 days to process, pack, and ship your order. Due to COVID restrictions, it may take longer to process your order. We currently ship our orders out on Tuesdays and Fridays depending on order volumes and the time of year.
How long will it take to get my order?
Once your order ships, it should arrive within 7-10 days, depending on your location, the time of year, and Canada Post delays.
I want to return my item. How can I do this?
You may return your items within 14 days of receiving them. Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer. Items must be in the mail and postdated before the 14 days - they do not need to reach us before the 14 days are up. Please refer to our returns policy for more restrictions on returns.
Our return address:
Take It Outside
65 Inglis Pl.
Truro, NS B2N 4B5
When returning items such as shoes that come in a box, please put them inside a second box or shipping envelope. Please DO NOT put the return label directly on the shoe box.