Darn Tough Women's Steely Boot Sock with Full Cushion Toe
- Free shipping to Canada on all orders over 149$ *exclusions apply*
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Looking crusty after a 30-day work week doesn’t mean feeling crusty, too. The women’s Steely is a full cushioned work sock that’s reinforced in the toe box and high-traffic areas so you can jam hard on work, not on your toes.
- Performance Fit: No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters.
- Fine Gauge Knitting: Unprecedented durability and our unique “put it on, forget it’s on” feel.
- Fast Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from skin. Fast drying.
- All Weather Performance: Cool in the summer, warm in the winter.
- Naturally Antimicrobial: Repels bacteria and odor.
- Guaranteed For Life: No strings. No conditions. For life.
- Merino Wool: The ultimate fiber for breathability and comfort in all conditions.
- True Seamless™: Undetectable seam fusion for an ultra smooth, invisible feel.
- Cushion: Mid-level cushion density under foot. A warm and ultra-comfortable choice when conditions demand it.
- Boot Height: Sits mid-calf for added protection and warmth. A sturdy companion.
- 66% Merino Wool 32% Nylon 2% Lycra® Spandex
What countries do you ship to?
We are currently only shipping within Canada.
Which companies do you use to ship your products?
We ship our items through Canada Post using their expedited shipping service.
How much does shipping cost?
We offer free expedited shipping anywhere in Canada for orders over $149!On orders under $149 - the shipping cost depends on the location and size of the item.
When will my order ship?
When we receive your order, it will take 2-3 days to process, pack, and ship your order. We currently ship our orders out on Tuesdays and Fridays depending on order volumes and the time of year.
How long will it take to get my order?
Once your order ships, it should arrive within 7-10 days, depending on your location, the time of year, and Canada Post delays.
I want to return my item. How can I do this?
You may return your items within 14 days of receiving them. Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer. Items must be in the mail and postdated before the 14 days - they do not need to reach us before the 14 days are up. Please refer to our returns policy for more restrictions on returns.
Our return address:
Take It Outside
65 Inglis Pl.
Truro, NS B2N 4B5
When returning items such as shoes that come in a box, please put them inside a second box or shipping envelope. Please DO NOT put the return label directly on the shoe box.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you may return to the store within 14 days of receiving your products for a full refund provided the merchandise is in its original state with tags attached and not washed. Within 30 days you are eligible for a store credit. Store credits are redeemable in-store only, not online. You must provide a receipt at the time of return.
All takeitoutside.ca orders can be returned to any Take it Outside location. Please ensure to have a copy of your invoice when returning online orders. Customers shipping orders back to the store for refund or exchange, are encouraged to add shipping insurance to return package, and shipping costs will be the responsibility of the customer, unless the product is defective or not as described/ordered. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any issue with an online order.
We do not accept returns on intimate products, including packaged underwear, bathing suits, facemasks, etc.
takeitoutside.ca order returns will be processed within 3 business days from receipt of customer shipment.
Clearance items(Last chance) purchased in-store and online discounted at 40% or greater are FINAL SALE.