The POPLUN III pullover is a must have layering piece. The ciré finish fabric helps to block the gap between fibers, prevents the migration of down and gives the fabric windproof proprieties. The surface of the fabric is treated with a durable water repellent finish.
In a purpose of social, ecological and ethical responsibility, the POPLUN II jacket integrates the RDS certified supply chain.
- Fabrics : 100% Nylon, DWR 80/20, Bluesign® fabric / 56% Polyester, 34% Nylon, 10% Spandex, Bluesign® fabric, Polartec® Power Stretch Pro®
- Insulation : White duck down, 80% down 20% feather, fill power of 700 in3/oz
- Indygena chooses its entire supply chain to be certified by the Control Union for Responsible Down Standard. To learn more www.responsibledown.org
- Length (S) front: 25.5", back: 25.5"
- YKK® zippers
- Down insulated
- Reflective logo
- Adjustment at collar
- Sleeves in Power Stretch Polartec Fleece knit
- Zipper opening on left side
- Hand pockets with invsible zipper
- Thumbhole at cuffs