Guys have loved our Mt. Maddsen hikers for years; now it's your turn. Designed specially for women's feet, these waterproof hiking boots dominate the trails in style with sleek styling and anti-fatigue comfort technology.
- Premium full-grain waterproof leather uppers
- Timber-Dry™ eco-conscious waterproof membrane keeps feet dry in any weather
- Fully gusseted tongue keeps out debris
- Anti-fatigue comfort technology provides all-day comfort
- Internal TPU shank for torsional rigidity
- Compression-molded EVA midsole provides lightweight cushioning and shock absorption
- Durable rubber lug outsoles are designed for traction
TIMBER-DRY™ WATERPROOF TECHNOLOGY
This product features our TimberDry™ waterproof membrane or linings to help keep feet dry, made with 50% PET (recycled plastic bottles).
Our waterproof footwear incorporates a variety of advanced waterproofing materials, treatments and processes. We start with waterproof leathers that are sealed as part of the tanning process; we then either seam-seal the footwear or use an internal waterproof breathable membrane to help feet stay dry. Tongues and zippers treated with durable water resistant coatings utilize integrated gussets, to further deter water entry.
One or more major components use at least 50% leather tanned in a facility rated Silver or higher by a third-party environmental audit. The Leather Working Group judges and classifies tanneries based on energy use, waste production and water treatment.
Made specifically for people who spend long days on their feet, our exclusive anti-fatigue technology is built into the midsole and uses geometric cone support to provide exceptional standing comfort, shock absorption and energy return all day.