SmartWool Women's Merino 150 Base Layer Short Sleeve
- Free shipping to Canada on all orders over 149$ *exclusions apply*
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Want a Smartwool® base layer that looks good, but plays better? Our Merino 150 Short Sleeve shirt works well for any adventure. This base layer features Core Spun technology—which features Merino wrapped around a nylon core for added durability while still keeping the comfort of ultra-soft, responsibly sourced Merino next to skin. With smooth merrow stitching and raglan sleeves, you can stay comfortable in your clothes and confident in your look.
- Slim Fit
- Our lightest weight Merino jersey fabric uses a nylon core to increase durability while still keeping 100% Merino wool next to skin
- Raglan sleeve design eliminates need for shoulder seams
- Side seams wrap onto front for enhanced fit
- Stretch merrow stitching designed to elevate comfort, range of motion, and fit
- UPF 20+
- Cloudy Blue Marble Wash, Dusk Marble Wash, Indigo Blue, Tea Rose and Ash Heather Stripe colorways feature plant-based-dye technique
- Knit in Vietnam: 87% Merino Wool, 13% Nylon. Exclusive of Decoration.
- Style: SW015253
What countries do you ship to?
We are currently only shipping within Canada.
Which companies do you use to ship your products?
We ship our items through Canada Post using their expedited shipping service.
How much does shipping cost?
We offer free expedited shipping anywhere in Canada for orders over $149!On orders under $149 - the shipping cost depends on the location and size of the item.
When will my order ship?
When we receive your order, it will take 2-3 days to process, pack, and ship your order. Due to COVID restrictions, it may take longer to process your order. We currently ship our orders out on Tuesdays and Fridays depending on order volumes and the time of year.
How long will it take to get my order?
Once your order ships, it should arrive within 7-10 days, depending on your location, the time of year, and Canada Post delays.
I want to return my item. How can I do this?
You may return your items within 14 days of receiving them. Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer. Items must be in the mail and postdated before the 14 days - they do not need to reach us before the 14 days are up. Please refer to our returns policy for more restrictions on returns.
Our return address:
Take It Outside
65 Inglis Pl.
Truro, NS B2N 4B5
When returning items such as shoes that come in a box, please put them inside a second box or shipping envelope. Please DO NOT put the return label directly on the shoe box.