Arc'Teryx Women's Beta SL Pant * Last Chance
- Free shipping to Canada on all orders over 149$ *exclusions apply*
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
The Beta SL's were designed as a light, packable emergency waterproof pant. The simple pull-on design allows easy on-off changes when overtaken by storms on day hikes, or on rain-filled trekking excursions along the Appalachian Trail. They are made with breathable N40r GORE-TEX with Paclite technology: waterproof, wind-resistant, and compresses easily. Critical areas along the instep, lower legs, and cuff are reinforced with rugged N150p-X GORE-TEX. 1/4 length WaterTight lower leg zippers allow ease of use with hiking boots. Drawcord adjustable cuffs let you tighten the pant leg over top of boot cuffs. The cuffs secure with lace hooks, sealing out wind and water. An elasticized waistband with a drawcord lets you quickly tighten the pant before or during hiking adventures.
- GORE-TEX fabric w/ Paclite tech
- N150p GORE-TEX with PACLITE® Plus product technology
- Articulated knees & gusseted crotch
- 1/4 length WaterTight leg zips
- Adjustable cuff drawcord
- Lace hook secures pants over boots
- Elasticized waistband w/ drawcord
- Arc'teryx Traverse Collection
- SL | Superlight materials & design
- Regular fit
*This item is discounted at 40% or more and is considered Final Sale. It cannot be returned for money back or store credit.