Darn Tough Women's 1/4 Hike Cushion Socks
- Free shipping to Canada on all orders over 149$ *exclusions apply*
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Thru-hikers logging hundreds of miles on the Appalachian trail have long sung the praises of our 1/4 socks. Tenacious, tough, unyielding and always ready to take on whatever lies ahead in your low hiker of choice.
- Performance Fit: No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters.
- Fine Gauge Knitting: Unprecedented durability and our unique “put it on, forget it’s on” feel.
- Fast Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from skin. Fast drying.
- All Weather Performance: Cool in the summer, warm in the winter.
- Naturally Antimicrobial: Repels bacteria and odor.
- Guaranteed For Life: No strings. No conditions. For life.
- Merino Wool: The ultimate fiber for breathability and comfort in all conditions.
- True Seamless™: Undetectable seam fusion for an ultra smooth, invisible feel.
Cushion: Mid-level cushion density under foot. A warm and ultra-comfortable choice when conditions demand it.
1/4 Sock Height: Sits just above the ankle. The “just right” height that’s fast and light. Great for low-cut hikers and running shoes.
62% Merino Wool, 35% Nylon, 3% Lycra® Spandex
What countries do you ship to?
We are currently only shipping within Canada.
Which companies do you use to ship your products?
We ship our items through Canada Post using their expedited shipping service.
How much does shipping cost?
We offer free expedited shipping anywhere in Canada for orders over $149!On orders under $149 - the shipping cost depends on the location and size of the item.
When will my order ship?
When we receive your order, it will take 2-3 days to process, pack, and ship your order. Due to COVID restrictions, it may take longer to process your order. We currently ship our orders out on Tuesdays and Fridays depending on order volumes and the time of year.
How long will it take to get my order?
Once your order ships, it should arrive within 7-10 days, depending on your location, the time of year, and Canada Post delays.
I want to return my item. How can I do this?
You may return your items within 14 days of receiving them. Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer. Items must be in the mail and postdated before the 14 days - they do not need to reach us before the 14 days are up. Please refer to our returns policy for more restrictions on returns.
Our return address:
Take It Outside
65 Inglis Pl.
Truro, NS B2N 4B5
When returning items such as shoes that come in a box, please put them inside a second box or shipping envelope. Please DO NOT put the return label directly on the shoe box.