Räven Jacket is a timeless classic for a life divided equally between nature and civilisation. G-1000 Eco fabric can handle light rain, resists wind and dries fast. Its pliant hood can be folded into the collar and the practical pockets have room for everything from your phone to your pocketknife. Now with a new, improved fit.
- Durable outdoor jacket made from G-1000 Eco with recycled polyester and organic cotton.
- An iconic Fjällräven model that was first launched in the 1970s.
- Just as suitable for everyday use as for general outdoor life.
- Convenient hood in HC-Lite that can be rolled-up and folded into the collar.
- Two-way zipper with buttoned flap.
Arm Length: long sleeve
Care Instructions: 40°C normal process, wash separately, do not use fabric softener, do not dry clean, do not tumble dry, iron at max. 110°C, do not bleach
Environmental Info: Organic, Recycled
Legal Notice: Contains non-textile elements of animal origin.
Material: G-1000® Eco: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
Material Name: G-1000®, HC-Lite
Material2: HC-Lite: 54% polyamide, 46% cotton
Size Range: XXS-XL
Weight: 630 g
Weight Reference: in size S