These are our flagship Earthkeepers® men's boots. We haven't sacrificed quality or rugged good looks to make them eco-conscious - their style and durable performance speak for themselves over seasons of wear.
- Wondering about sizing? We recommend buying boots a size down from your usual sneaker size. So if you’re a sneaker size 11, order a size 10
- Premium full-grain leather uppers
- Breathable linings are made with 50% PET (recycled plastic bottles)
- Laces are made with 100% PET (recycled plastic bottles)
- Removable anti-fatigue footbeds provide all-day comfort and support
- Durable outsoles are made with 15% recycled rubber
- Weight of a single boot (size 9): 1 pound, 3 ounces
Products with ReBOTL™ material contain at least 50% recycled PET (recycled polyethylene terephthalate, the stuff plastic bottles are made of) excepting trace materials.
One or more major components use at least 50% leather tanned in a facility rated Silver or higher by a third-party environmental audit. The Leather Working Group judges and classifies tanneries based on energy use, waste production and water treatment.
Made specifically for people who spend long days on their feet, our exclusive anti-fatigue technology is built into the midsole and uses geometric cone support to provide exceptional standing comfort, shock absorption and energy return all day.