Sorel Men's Kinetic Rush Ripstop Sneaker
- Free shipping to Canada on all orders over 149$ *exclusions apply*
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
Get out there in the ultimate city sneaker. This pair combines performance inspiration with eco-friendly cushioning and a supremely lightweight and responsive silhouette. The result is so smart and sleek, the streets won’t know what hit them.
- UPPER: Synthetic nubuck leather rear quarter with ripstop nylon forefoot. Lateral silkscreen SOREL graphic with triple line shoulder print detail. No-sew TPU on toe, quarter and eyestay add depth while staying sleek and lightweight. Plush internal heel pocket for lockdown and comfort.
- FOOTBED: Removable molded PU-Like EVA footbed with cloth topcover.
- MIDSOLE: Lightweight & responsive Livelyfoam midsole provides exceptional underfoot comfort. Midsole made with 10% Bloom, an algae-biomass-containing material.
- OUTSOLE: Hi-traction rubber outsole with innovative Kelvin wake pattern lug design for optimal flow and path of least resistance movement.
- HEEL HEIGHT: 3/4 in.
- PLATFORM HEIGHT: 1/2 in.
- LACE LENGTH: 38 in.
- Please note: Laces and zippers incorporated in SOREL footwear are not waterproof.
- Measurements based on size 9.
- Uses: Casual
What countries do you ship to?
We are currently only shipping within Canada.
Which companies do you use to ship your products?
We ship our items through Canada Post using their expedited shipping service.
How much does shipping cost?
We offer free expedited shipping anywhere in Canada for orders over $149!On orders under $149 - the shipping cost depends on the location and size of the item.
When will my order ship?
When we receive your order, it will take 2-3 days to process, pack, and ship your order. We currently ship our orders out on Tuesdays and Fridays depending on order volumes and the time of year.
How long will it take to get my order?
Once your order ships, it should arrive within 7-10 days, depending on your location, the time of year, and Canada Post delays.
I want to return my item. How can I do this?
You may return your items within 14 days of receiving them. Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer. Items must be in the mail and postdated before the 14 days - they do not need to reach us before the 14 days are up. Please refer to our returns policy for more restrictions on returns.
Our return address:
Take It Outside
65 Inglis Pl.
Truro, NS B2N 4B5
When returning items such as shoes that come in a box, please put them inside a second box or shipping envelope. Please DO NOT put the return label directly on the shoe box.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you may return to the store within 14 days of receiving your products for a full refund provided the merchandise is in its original state with tags attached and not washed. Within 30 days you are eligible for a store credit. Store credits are redeemable in-store only, not online. You must provide a receipt at the time of return.
All takeitoutside.ca orders can be returned to any Take it Outside location. Please ensure to have a copy of your invoice when returning online orders. Customers shipping orders back to the store for refund or exchange, are encouraged to add shipping insurance to return package, and shipping costs will be the responsibility of the customer, unless the product is defective or not as described/ordered. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any issue with an online order.
We do not accept returns on intimate products, including packaged underwear, bathing suits, facemasks, etc.
takeitoutside.ca order returns will be processed within 3 business days from receipt of customer shipment.
Clearance items(Last chance) purchased in-store and online discounted at 40% or greater are FINAL SALE.