Durable, comfortable and our lightest weight travel conversion pack yet, the Farpoint Wheeled 36 is the ideal carry-on companion for your next trip across the pond. Packing your vacation necessities is simple, thanks to a large front-panel opening and internal compression straps. Rugged wheels make towing your belongings through Rome's cobbled back alleys trouble-free-and when the road gets too rough, backpack-style carry makes it easy to shoulder your load and keep moving in the direction of your pensione. When it's time to head back home, the harness and hipbelt safely tuck away during transit. Attach a Daylite® directly to the Farpoint and you've got yourself a built-in sightseeing day pack.
WHEELED OR CARRIED CONVENIENCE
Wheel the pack when the path allows or quickly deploy the stowaway harness and hipbelt for a comfortable backpack-style carry when conditions demand.
LIGHTWEIGHT AND DURABLE
Durable fabrics in high-wear areas combine with smart design to create a lightweight and tough travel pack that will last a lifetime.
Daylite® attachment loops on the front panel of the pack come in handy when you need to bring an additional pack.
- Durable chassis with oversized 90mm wheels
- Stowable tensioned mesh backpanel with padded shoulder straps and hipbelt
- Large front panel access makes for easy packing and unpacking
- Front panel zippered top pocket for smaller items
- Daylite® compatible attachment loops / external attachment points
- Front mesh pockets
- Dual front panel StraightJacket compression straps
- Lower front panel lashing points for sleeping pad/external gear attachment
- Padded top and side handles provide comfortable carry
- Dual internal compression straps with fabric wings keep clothes neat
- Zippered mesh pocket on inner front pocket wall