Expanded Travel Liner - Mummy with Hood
- Free shipping to Canada in Order over $125 -*exclusions apply*
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
The Expander™ sleeping bag liner is made of a super soft and stretchy knitted poly-cotton material. The Rectangular, Traveller and Double models do not have side seams, and combined with the stretch fabric, this offers an unprecedented level of comfot in a budget-priced liner. A built-in antimicrobial treatment keeps odors at bay and won't wash out of the liner when you throw it in the washing machine. This is the perfect travel companion for those looking for a luxuriously comfortable sleep.
Our blog post "Which Sleeping Bag Liner Should I Choose" has some helpful tips on picking the perfect liner
DOES THE EXPANDER TRAVEL LINER…?
- Have enough space in the Traveller Pillow Slip for an Aeros Pillow? The built-in pillow slip in the Traveller liner is designed to meet hostel association specifications. They measure 15” / 38cm deep and 36” / 92cm wide. Aeros Pillows in sizes Regular and Large will fit into the pillow slip, but a Deluxe Pillow is a little too large.
- Work for backpacking as a liner? Probably not. The Expander is heavier and bulkier than most backpackers would want – a Reactor/Adaptor or possibly a Silk liner would be more appropriate.
Need special care when being washed?
No! The Expander can be washed in a washing machine with normal supermarket laundry ‘soap’; just avoid fabric softeners as they will reduce the wicking performance of the fabric. You can dry an Expander in a dryer, use cool or low heat.
THE EXPANDER IS PERFECT FOR…
- Campers or van dwellers who want to keep a sleeping bag clean
- People not overly concerned about weight or packed volume
- Travellers who would like to ensure a hygienic sleep environment
- Group outfitters who provide sleeping bags to their clients
OTHER LINER OPTIONS
- Stretchy, wicking Jersey-knit poly-cotton fabric, knitted without side seams for extra comfort
- The antimicrobial finish keeps the liner fresh and odor-free
- Easy care – no special soap is needed
- Available in multiple sizes including a Double model