Buff Original - NS Tartan Limited Edition
- Free shipping to Canada on all orders over 149$ *exclusions apply*
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
$5 from each purchase will go towards mental health charities in Nova Scotia
The most versatile, multifunctional and seamless product for year-round activities is now even more comfortable offering 4-way stretch technology and a 100% recycled fabric made from PET bottles. The Original is ideal for any outdoor activity providing great protection from the elements. Excellent moisture management makes it the perfect tubular for running, hiking or skiing. One size fits most necks.
- Over 12+ different possibilities to wear! Enjoy versatility and freedom in one product.
- Highly stretchable product designed for top comfort and performance.
- Protect yourself against the ultraviolet radiations from the sun. Designed for best protection in sunny environments.
- Made using recycled materials. Do more Now and help creating a better world to enjoy.
- Designed to wick away moisture in an efficient and fast way. Ideal for high intensity activities.
- Designed in one piece and without any seams to obtain maximum comfort preventing skin irritation.
What countries do you ship to?
We are currently only shipping within Canada.
Which companies do you use to ship your products?
We ship our items through Canada Post using their expedited shipping service.
How much does shipping cost?
We offer free expedited shipping anywhere in Canada for orders over $149!On orders under $149 - the shipping cost depends on the location and size of the item.
When will my order ship?
When we receive your order, it will take 2-3 days to process, pack, and ship your order. Due to COVID restrictions, it may take longer to process your order. We currently ship our orders out on Tuesdays and Fridays depending on order volumes and the time of year.
How long will it take to get my order?
Once your order ships, it should arrive within 7-10 days, depending on your location, the time of year, and Canada Post delays.
I want to return my item. How can I do this?
You may return your items within 14 days of receiving them. Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer. Items must be in the mail and postdated before the 14 days - they do not need to reach us before the 14 days are up. Please refer to our returns policy for more restrictions on returns.
Our return address:
Take It Outside
65 Inglis Pl.
Truro, NS B2N 4B5
When returning items such as shoes that come in a box, please put them inside a second box or shipping envelope. Please DO NOT put the return label directly on the shoe box.