SmartWool Men's Merino Sport 250 Wind Boxer Brief
- Free shipping to Canada on all orders over 149$ *exclusions apply*
- En stock
- Inventaire sur le chemin
- Warmer Merino/polyester blend helps fabric move moisture, dry quickly, and hold its shape during high-sweat activities in colder weather
- Windproof front panel for increased protection from the elements (1CFM Rating)
- Minimal merrow seam construction provides superior durability while keeping material soft against skin
- Size M inseam: 5.75" (15 cm)
- Main Body: 56% Merino Wool, 44% Polyester; Center Back/Center Front Lining: 56% Merino Wool, 44% Polyester; Overlay Center Front: 85% Nylon, 15% Elastane; Exclusive of decoration
- Style: SW019030
What countries do you ship to?
We are currently only shipping within Canada.
Which companies do you use to ship your products?
We ship our items through Canada Post using their expedited shipping service.
How much does shipping cost?
We offer free expedited shipping anywhere in Canada for orders over $149!On orders under $149 - the shipping cost depends on the location and size of the item.
When will my order ship?
When we receive your order, it will take 2-3 days to process, pack, and ship your order. Due to COVID restrictions, it may take longer to process your order. We currently ship our orders out on Tuesdays and Fridays depending on order volumes and the time of year.
How long will it take to get my order?
Once your order ships, it should arrive within 7-10 days, depending on your location, the time of year, and Canada Post delays.
I want to return my item. How can I do this?
You may return your items within 14 days of receiving them. Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer. Items must be in the mail and postdated before the 14 days - they do not need to reach us before the 14 days are up. Please refer to our returns policy for more restrictions on returns.
Our return address:
Take It Outside
65 Inglis Pl.
Truro, NS B2N 4B5
When returning items such as shoes that come in a box, please put them inside a second box or shipping envelope. Please DO NOT put the return label directly on the shoe box.